IOSH Managing Safely
Course aims to provide essential knowledge and understanding on Health Safety and Environment responsibilities to those who are leading a workforce. It reinforces why to manage the HSE issues and why good health and safety is essential in performing their roles successfully.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Supervisors and Key staff responsible for Managing Safety and Health within the workplace. The course provides the delegate with the foundation and the understanding for Managing Safety.
Modules included in the course are:
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment
- 25 question, multiple format assessment paper.
- Risk assessment based project.
- When you pass, you’ll be awarded an IOSH Managing safely certificate.